Built for torque with long runner lengths, the Carbon XR is a cross-ram architecture intake manifold constructed of carbon fiber and billet 6061-T6 aluminum. A 5-Axis CNC machined head flange offers perfect port matching to the head entrance. Carbon fiber runners are constructed using high temp pre-preg manufacture with braided sock resulting in no seams or ply drops throughout the part for ultimate strength. The plenums employ a high temp resin infusion manufacturing process for consistent wall and beautiful finish out of the mold with an internal core for rigidity.
Details• Runner length: 12.5”
• Bell mouth entrance: 2.75” effective dia.
• Dual 87mm or 90mm throttle, GM 4 bolt
• Plenum volume: 7.2L each, 14.4L combined
• Height: 11.6" from block valley surface
• Accepts USCAR EV6 body fuel injectors
• LS7/LS3 production/aftermarket
• LS9/LSA injectors have targeted spray patterns and are not recommended
• Intake can be reversed on the engine
• Works with moderate boost; can be specially built for higher boost levels
Does not fit underhood on late model vehicles; best suited for race cars, resto-mod, off-road race trucks, race boats and hot rods.