Built for torque with long runner lengths, the Carbon XR is a cross-ram architecture intake manifold constructed of carbon fiber and billet 6061-T6 aluminum. A 5-Axis CNC machined head flange offers perfect port matching to the head entrance. Carbon fiber runners are constructed using high temp pre-preg manufacture with braided sock resulting in no seams or ply drops throughout the part for ultimate strength. The plenums employ a high temp resin infusion manufacturing process for consistent wall and beautiful finish out of the mold with an internal core for rigidity.
NOTE: International orders do not include shipping. Upon checkout your order will display free shipping. After the order is placed we will calculate the actual shipping amount not including taxes, duties, or other fees and via email request an additional payment.
Details• Runner length: 12.5”
• Bell mouth entrance: 2.75” effective dia.
• Dual 87mm or 90mm throttle, GM 4 bolt
• Plenum volume: 7.2L each, 14.4L combined
• Height: 11.6" from block valley surface
• Accepts USCAR EV6 body fuel injectors
• LS7/LS3 production/aftermarket
• LS9/LSA injectors have targeted spray patterns and are not recommended
• Intake can be reversed on the engine
• Works with moderate boost; can be specially built for higher boost levels
Does not fit underhood on late model vehicles; best suited for race cars, resto-mod, off-road race trucks, race boats and hot rods.