The Carbon HR Intake Manifold Lid offers owners of the Holley Hi-Ram intake, a lightweight carbon fiber plenum upper to reduce weight, reduce heat soak and add a unique engine aesthetic with exposed weave cloth. Constructed from high strength carbon fiber with high temp epoxy, bonded with high temp aerospace structural adhesive this part saves approximately 3 lbs of mass vs. the cast original lid.
With a matching plenum bolt pattern, this carbon plenum upper will bolt to any existing Hi-Ram cast lowers. The throttle is move up and rearward to improve the flow transition into the plenum and facilitate the carbon process.
All billet components machined in Southeast Michigan are combined with carbon molding and hand assembly in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Available to install on any Holley Hi-Ram, or Mid-Ram intake manifold.
- Carbon fiber plenum upper using high temperature epoxy matrix
- Billet 105mm throttle body flange accepts 90-105mm throttle body.
- Billet plenum flange fully hidden by carbon
- Fully bonded with high temp aerospace structural adhesive
- Plenum can be reversed on the Hi-Ram lower
- Billet anodizing color can be selected with advance order